The Museumsmanagement Niederösterreich works together with Lower Austrian and Slovak partners in the cross-border Heritage SK-AT project. We have set ourselves the goal to explore, digitize, present and to carry on the cultural heritage of the region with many activities.
Focal points are:
- digitalization and Web presentation of traditional crafts and sample collections
- exhibitions in Castle Jedenspeigen and mansion Modra
- cross-border conferences
- cross-border days of open studios
- mutual acquaintance of institutions and museums
- festivals and presentations on the topics of viticulture, fruit crops, craft tradition
This project was created as part of the bilateral project Heritage SK-AT, which is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund in the cooperation program Interreg Slovakia-Austria 2014-2020.